Home Window Replacement
Replacing the windows in your home is a very effective way to increase your home’s value as well as decrease your utility costs. Windows can be the biggest energy losers in a typical home; new, properly installed windows can save you 15-25% on your energy costs. Our windows come in all shapes, sizes, and configurations for your homes most intricate design needs. Every one of our windows are made in the USA and backed by the full manufacturer warranty and Buildpro’s written Lifetime Labor Warranty.
How to tell when it’s time to replace your windows:
- Your windows are painted shut.
- Your windows stick or don’t move smoothly.
- Your windows are single pane.
- There are water stains or peeling around your windows.
- Your windows are cold to the touch on very cold days.
- Your windows are rotting.
- You are forced to prop your window to keep it open.
- Your window hardware is rusty, loose, or difficult to operate.
- You feel a draft coming from your windows.
- Your energy costs are too high.
Whatever the reason, Buildpro is ready and able to provide quick and professional window installation, reasonably priced and installed with care. Buildpro uses high quality brands such as Simonton for window replacement.
Custom Windows by Buildpro
All our windows are custom built for your home. We can provide any shape or size to fit your needs.
Window Styles Window Glossary Installation Window FAQs
We recently had double insulated windows installed on our home by Buildpro. We are extremely satisfied with the whole process, beginning with the salesman, Wayne Juneau, to the installation team and Trevor and his crew. They showed up on time, removed & installed and cleaned up the mess afterwards. Buildpro kept us informed from the time we placed the order until the time they were installed. Even followed up with call from Aimee. Highly recommend Buildpro.Will Langlinais
New Iberia, LA
Do you want to learn more about how to choose a replacement window?